Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Bullard Christmas Spectacular

12.16.13

On Sunday, one of the very sweet, very pretty and very talented young lady told me that the Bullard drill team is having a Christmas show tonight.  How exciting!  My love to dance appreciates going to functions such as this but I think it's good exposure for Kinsey too.  I want her to see the girls dancing so that she's not scared when she has to perform on stage at her recital in May.  That is wishful thinking!  Lol!
Bullard Christmas Show3

Bullard Christmas Show

Bullard Christmas Show4
Kinsey and I sat with Elise's Mom and Dad which was nice.  However, they performed in the high school gym which means we had to sit on the very uncomfortable tiny metal bench.  I had to sit sideways so that my knees did not touch the back of the person in front of me.  The show really was spectacular other than the bad seat.

Bullard Christmas Show2

Bullard Christmas Show6

Bullard Christmas Show5
The girl in the front row, wearing a red shirt on the right side of the picture is also in the young women's group but she will be moving to OK soon to live with her dad.  (She is not part of the drill team.)

Bullard Christmas Show1
Kinsey absolutely loved the show and she showed Daddy all of the moves she saw in the show including the splits! 

No comments:

Post a Comment