Thursday, January 30, 2014

Whitehouse Ward Party

10.30.13

Conner's Bday1
Happy Halloween Eve!!!

Halloween Eve1
We are ready for Halloween.
Halloween Eve

Halloween Eve2
Misty said our ward party which is supposed to be tomorrow night at the Lloyd's house might be rescheduled to Saturday due to all of the rain we've been getting.  It's too wet to go to their place and we already have something planned on Saturday so I started panicking.  I talked to my Whitehouse ward friend, Ginnie, since she is in charge of the Halloween party, and she said we are more than welcome to join their party.  Well, later this afternoon, I heard that our ward party is tomorrow night at the church.  I had already told the kids about the party tonight and I know they would have been crushed if we didn't go so there was no turning back.

Halloween Ward Party
(Eden, Glinda, Kinsey and Ainsley)
Glinda the Good Witch was a big hit with the little girls! (Thank you Anne for taking this picture!)

Halloween Eve3
We ate before going to the church so we just enjoyed meeting new people and everybody that was dressed up walked across the stage to show-off our costumes.  Then, the kids went trick-or-treating from room to room around the entire church.  We made two laps then bolted.  After we left, I told Brent that I felt like we just crashed a party and he said, "We did."  I'm pretty sure we won't do that again.
Halloween Eve4

Halloween Eve5

Halloween Eve6
I love how Kinsey crashed on the floor while wearing her brother's pj's!  She's a hoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment