Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy 4th Birthday Anderson

After eating lunch with Jill and Marcus, we bolted to this place for Anderson's 4th birthday party.  I'm really pushing the kids today!
Anderson's Bday Party

Anderson's Bday Party1
Leigh and her baby, Anderson.

Anderson's Bday Party2
Drill team lil sis (1988)

Anderson's Bday Party3
This place is so cool!

Anderson's Bday Party4
The kids worked up an appetite!

Anderson's Bday Party5
After playing for an hour, we all gathered for some pizza and cake.  The really cool thing about this place is that the kids could go back in the play area after eating.  Most place will not allow the kids to play again after eating cake.
Anderson's Bday Party6

Anderson's Bday Party7
Time to say good-bye.

Anderson's Bday Party8

Needless to say, the kids are worn out!  And, I debated on coming to Dallas today because a big rain storm was predicted to hit and I had a bad feeling about going but I felt bad about letting so many people down.  Well, the rain hit while we were at the party and it let up after we left the party.  However, it hit pretty hard while I was on I-20 and I prayed so hard.  It was the worst rain storm I've ever been in and I never want to do that again!  Thankfully, we made it home safely.

No comments:

Post a Comment