Sunday, January 12, 2014

Unexpected Turn

10.15.13

Kinsey is learning a dance to A Spoonful of Sugar and Ms. Candy gives each girl a big silver spoon.  Another cute dance that I love to watch.
Yam Pageant

Yam Pageant1
Here's the red box routine that I showed you last week.  I always post a video of Kinsey dancing because Nanny loves watching her ballet and tap moves.  It makes me happy to know that Kinsey's great-grandmother can see her dance every week even though she can't be there in person.
Yam Pageant2

Brent called me late this afternoon to tell me that Nanny had a massive stroke.  He told me that he was going to drive to Longview after his late work meeting.  Unfortunately, Nanny passed away right before he arrived at the hospital.  What a heart-breaking year...Brent and I lost our last living grandmother this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment