Sunday, November 3, 2013

Meet the Teacher and Dance Class

08.20.13

We are going to get a taste of what this school year will feel like today as Beck has a "meet the teacher" day and Kinsey has dance.

Meet the teacher consists of going to Little People's School from 9am-1pm to get a feel for how the day will flow and Beck will be with only four other students. I know Beck is nervous and I'm super nervous for him.  It's so hard leaving your child with a complete stranger but Beck's teacher, Mrs. Dean, seems like a really sweet lady.
Ore City4

Ore City5
Kinsey was so excited about going to her dance class at Candy Crocker.  However, the tears started pouring out of her eyes when I walked out of the dance room.  Luckily, her teacher, Miss Candy, is a really sweet lady and calmed Kinsey down.
Ore City6

Ore City7
There is a large window in the waiting area so the moms can watch their kids.  I love it and Kinsey especially loves it because she can see me.  She's waving at me!

Ore City8
Kinsey was totally into her hour long class which makes mommy very happy.
Ore City9

Beck said he enjoyed his day at school when we picked him up and he ate everything that I packed in his lunch.  This has been a very successful day.  Now we have the rest of the week to play and then school starts on Monday.  Yikes!  I better get ready to start getting up earlier. 

No comments:

Post a Comment