Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Last Week of August

08.27.13

Today is Beck's second day of school and we are sporting another Transformers t-shirt and this is Kinsey's second dance class.  I love my two angels!!!
2nd day of school

08.28.13

I couldn't stand it and bought Kinsey a hot buns...how cute is her hair!
2nd day of school1

Uncle Bill came over for dinner tonight and I made million dollar spaghetti, garlic bread and served Caesar salad.  This is his first time to see our house and it was so much fun visiting with him.

08.29.13

Canton just started opening up on Thursday's and it's the best day to go because it's not too crowded so Neena, Kinsey and I went shopping after dropping Beck off at school.  I wanted to show Neena the stores that has really neat things and she loved it.  Brent took a late lunch and picked Beck up for me so we could have an extra hour of shopping.  It was fun but I sure wish we could have stayed all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment