Monday, November 25, 2013

Fun Family Weekend

09.07-08.13

We visited Nanny before heading back home to tell her about our big event at the new press box last night.  She really enjoyed seeing the kids.  I think it's been a month since we last saw her.  I usually don't take pictures but this time I captured Beck, Kinsey and Brent giving her some loving hugs before we left.
First Week of September18

First Week of September19

First Week of September20
After eating dinner, we checked out an ice cream place since we haven't found our favorite since we moved.  (There were two places we loved in Longview.)

First Week of September21
Then, we went to a craft store to look at fabric for curtains and the kids ended up getting a box...a pink one for Kinsey and a metal one for Beck.

First Week of September22
Beck and Kinsey were not happy that I wanted to take pictures before going to church.  They look so cute dressed up and I was thinking about using one for a "We've Moved" announcement.  (I love to think of projects but usually never do them.)

No comments:

Post a Comment