Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Big Birthday Celebration!!!

08.17.13

We are gathering at a very popular catfish restaurant in Ore City tonight for a big birthday celebration.  Happy birthday to Neena, Aunt Trisha, Uncle Dennis and Aunt Vickie!
Ore City

Ore City1
I think my cousin, Crystal, has found her match!  She and Matt seem really happy together.

Ore City2
Sisterly love...Vickie's daughters, Stacey and Crystal.  (Stacey's boyfriend had to work tonight.)

Ore City3
Girl Power!  Me, Christie, Stacey and Crystal (what's funny is that we are in birth order...oldest to youngest)

All of the cousins sat at one table and all of our parents sat at another table which is why I'm not a big fan of get togethers at a restaurant.  It's hard to have a conversation with everybody in the group.  I'm really looking forward to Joey and Joanie's wedding because I love weddings!  I'd love to be a wedding planner if it didn't take up every single Saturday night!  A big thanks to Kiki and Pops for watching the kids tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment