Thursday, October 24, 2013

Birthday, Library and Park

08.14.13

Yesterday, Neena, Stephen and Wendy came over for a dinner that I prepared in honor of Neena's 63rd birthday.  Plus, this was Stephen's first time to see our new home.  Earlier in the day after taking a shower, I opened the bathroom door to find this...maybe Beck thought his toys would protect me in case an intruder tried to enter the bathroom?  Ha!  He is a hoot!
Toys, Library, Park with Wendy

Toys, Library, Park with Wendy1
Then, he came into the bedroom and wanted me to take more pictures of his toys.  Wow!  He might end up loving photography like his mommy.

Anyway, my meal consisted of shredded bbq chicken, mashed potatoes and rolls.  For dessert, I made Stephen's favorite which is banana pudding.  They left Wendy here so she can hang out with the kids for a few days.

Toys, Library, Park with Wendy2
Today, we went to story time at the Whitehouse library and our favorite reader, Miss Love was there.  Yeah!
Toys, Library, Park with Wendy3

Toys, Library, Park with Wendy4
I think Kinsey is learning from her big brother to line up toys and I'm pretty impressed.  I think she did a fantastic job!  After her nap, we went to a jump house and they loved it!

Toys, Library, Park with Wendy5
After dinner, we took the kids to a really cool park somewhat near our house that also has a free water park.  Beck and Kinsey really like this park.
Toys, Library, Park with Wendy6

Toys, Library, Park with Wendy7

Toys, Library, Park with Wendy8
We went exploring on a trail and Kinsey kept saying that we are looking for a witch.  Beck was a little scared but I kept reassuring him that we would be fine.

Toys, Library, Park with Wendy10
Daddy joined us after he worked out and the kids loved showing him the trail and playing with him.

Toys, Library, Park with Wendy9
My sister, also known as Aunt Wendy, chopped her hair off again.  She says she likes it short but everybody tells her that it looks better longer.  I always try to do fun things while Wendy is with us and we had a fun-filled day...looking forward to our adventure tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment