Tuesday, October 15, 2013

David and Tiffany's Sip n See

A new house and a new baby all in one year!  Needless to say, they have been busy especially now that they have three kiddos.  Kinsey is worn out from Ava's birthday party.
David and Tiff Party

David and Tiff Party2
Tiffany's good friend, Jaime, put together this gathering for the Davlin's.

David and Tiff Party1
Alyssa is growing up!

David and Tiff Party3
I'm so glad they live closer!

David and Tiff Party4
Sweet baby Alexander was fussy so I took him from Tiffany and rocked him to sleep in my arms. 

David and Tiff Party5
Beck had so much fun playing with Andrew that we ended up staying an hour after the party was suppose to end.  Plus, I really enjoyed catching up with my friends.  Looks like these two are completely wiped out.

David and Tiff Party6
The next day, we enjoyed spending some time outside and Beck thought it was so funny to shoot mommy with confetti! 

David and Tiff Party7
He got me!

No comments:

Post a Comment