Thursday, October 3, 2013

I Am Blessed

07.26.13

Yesterday, we went to a fairly new movie theater to see Turbo which is a really cute movie.
Whitehouse library4

Whitehouse library6
Today, we are meeting Neena in Longview for lunch and the kids are obsessed with their stuffed animals!

Whitehouse library5
We also had fun shopping with the animals.

Whitehouse library7
Then, we spent the night at Kiki and Pops house because I'm going to get my patriarchal blessing tomorrow morning from my sweet father-in-law and we are finishing up moving stuff out of Nanny's house.  I just happened to catch Kinsey being Kinsey at the back door.  She is a hoot!!!

Whitehouse library8
When we made it back home Sunday, I was dying to use our new tub so we filled it up, added lots of bubble bath and turned on the jets.  Wow!  That's a lot of bubbles!  Beck and Kinsey love my tub!
Whitehouse library9

Whitehouse library10

Thanks for the great memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment