Tuesday, July 9, 2013

We Will See You Again Real Soon!

06.15.13

It has been a fun week and I can't wait to do it again in fake FL!  (We will actually be in Orange Beach, AL but it looks just like FL.)  Of course, Beck and Kinsey were sad to see their cousins leave but I assured them that we would see them very soon.  In fact, Kiki helped them make a countdown for our trip.  Beck drew a picture at the top of the paper and Kiki wrote the days of the week at the bottom of the paper.  She told them to tear off the day every night so they can visualize how long it will take us to leave for our trip to the beach.  It was a really cute idea!  Thanks Kiki for being such a fun, caring and loving grandmother!!!  I know it's been a lot of work these past two weeks but the memories made are priceless.
Goodbye AOL

Goodbye AOL1

We ate lunch at the DQ in Spring Hill then picked up Neena for a big shopping trip.
Goodbye AOL2

I was on a mission to find mirrors for the kids bathroom and I think I found the ones that I like at Hobby Lobby but I want to do some on-line shopping before making this purchase.  I went back a few days later to get the mirrors and they only had one and the mirror was cracked!  Just my luck!  So, I had to look again but I quickly found two that I really liked.  They would not fit in the buggy so the manager loaded them up on a dolly and took them to the cashier.  That's when I found out the mirrors are not on sale anymore!  I was able to use a 40% off coupon which helped a lot but it sure would have been nice to get 50% off which was the sale when I originally looked at them.
Goodbye AOL3

I did frame the picture that Beck painted and it looks fantastic!  I can't wait to hang it in our new home!
Goodbye AOL5

I wore these poor kids out today!  Plus, I'm sure Beck is really worn out from playing so hard the past two weeks.
Goodbye AOL4

No comments:

Post a Comment