Sunday, July 7, 2013

Story Time with Ava and Lola

06.13.13

I don't recall seeing this many kids at the library for story time.  Wow!  It was a full house today!
Library with Ava and Lola

Luckily, the craft was super easy and super cute!  Each kid made a tie for Father's Day and signed the inside.
Library with Ava and Lola1

Library with Ava and Lola2

I took the kids for a really long golf cart ride this evening.  I'm trying to give Kiki as many breaks as I possibly can so she can work on getting blessings typed and in the mail.  We had so much fun looking for flowers and the kids tried to scare me by telling me they saw a raccoon in the woods.  Our ride consisted of going around the entire property line, crossing the dam at the pond and giving Sugar (the donkey) some love.
Library with Ava and Lola3

No comments:

Post a Comment