Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Don't Want to Say Good-Bye

06.10.13

I wish they (Jody, Jennifer, Noah, Taylor, Jeff, Jill and Marcus) could stay longer but they all have to go back home.  (Sad face.)  However, we did have fun in the pool on this lovely Monday morning and Taylor is all glammed up with Kiki's sunglasses.
Masks and Marcus leaves

Masks and Marcus leaves1
Aunt Jill was very popular with the kiddos!

Masks and Marcus leaves2
Uncle Jeff and Marcus jumped in at the same time.  If I were a diving judge, I'd give Jeff a 10...great form!

Masks and Marcus leaves3
Since I'm pretending to be a diving judge, I'd give Marcus a 10 for the best looking cannonball I've ever seen!

Marcus was so sad when he found out he had to go back home as well as Noah.  Beck was crushed when he saw his cousins leaving.  It was sad for me to see the trio being separated.  Luckily, the library was showing a movie (Wreck It Ralph) today and Beck got excited when I told him that's what we were going to do this afternoon.
Masks and Marcus leaves4

Tonight will be Beck's first night home since Noah has been here and Kiki will have one night to rest because Ava, Lola and Otto will be here tomorrow night!

No comments:

Post a Comment