Friday, July 19, 2013

First Full Day at the Beach! (part two)

We were finally seated at a long and narrow table.  (There might have been 10 tables inside!) 
Sunday at the Beach22

Sunday at the Beach23
Beck and Ava enjoyed coloring while we waited for our food.

Sunday at the Beach24
It's my party and I'll cry if I want to.  Give that girl some food!  The food was actually delicious and I would definitely go back again.  I got the fish tacos...my mouth is watering thinking about them!

Sunday at the Beach25
As we were leaving, the lady from the gift shop was outside with a bird on her shoulder.  She was very sweet to the kids.

Sunday at the Beach26
I am that mom that makes her kids pose with a fake fish.  He-he!

Party time!!!
Sunday at the Beach29
This little girl is so excited and I'm so happy that she's happy!
Sunday at the Beach28

Sunday at the Beach30

Sunday at the Beach32

Sunday at the Beach34

Sunday at the Beach33

Sunday at the Beach35

Sunday at the Beach36

Sunday at the Beach31

Sunday at the Beach37
After cake and presents, we played with glow in the dark necklaces...so much fun!

Then, we promised the kids that we would take them to the workout room.  There was one girl in there and I'm pretty sure she thought we were crazy parents.
Sunday at the Beach38
Their favorite thing to do was the treadmill!
Sunday at the Beach39

Sunday at the Beach40

Brent asked me to get a video of him lifting 365 lbs which I did.  Before we left, he said, "Get this."  So, I took a picture of him lifting 405 lbs.  He asked to see it and I showed him the picture.  He was so bummed that I did not get a video.  Oops!
Sunday at the Beach41
Well, this has been a supercalifragilisticexpialidocious day!  We made a lot of memories!

1 comment:

  1. Fun Birthday for Kinsey Girl! Nice bench press. BB

    ReplyDelete