Saturday, July 6, 2013

Road Trip, Pool and a Big Meeting

06.12.13

Aunt Vickie picked up Wendy this morning and came to my house on this hot Wednesday morning.  Neena also came over and we all piled into Neena's car for a road trip to Bullard.  This is Vickie's first time to see our house and she LOVED it.  Brent took a picture of us but Vickie ran away and said she did not want her picture taken which is weird because she's never done that before.  Anyway, this was Wendy's second time to see the house and it has changed a lot from the last time she saw it.  I get anxious every time I see it..wanting to move in so badly.
Bullard and AOL

When I got back to Gilmer, I wanted to give Kiki a break so we all played in the pool except for Otto.
Bullard and AOL1

Bullard and AOL2

Bullard and AOL3
I love the kids creation of a slide!

Then, I had to get ready to meet with Bishop Jones for my patriarchal blessing recommend.  Luckily, I heard Tori give a talk about patriarchal blessings last Sunday which helped prepare me for some of the questions Bishop Jones asked me tonight.  Thankfully, I passed and received the official document which I handed over to Wes and Kath because we all know that I'm not the best at keeping up with stuff.

After I returned, the kids were dying to go outside again so we had fun feeding Sugar (the donkey) and Katie (the pony).
Bullard and AOL4

Bullard and AOL5

Bullard and AOL6

Bullard and AOL7

Bullard and AOL8

Bullard and AOL9

No comments:

Post a Comment