Thursday, July 11, 2013

Happy 3rd Birthday Kinsey!!!

06.18.13

We picked up Aunt Wendy yesterday so she could join us on all of the fun we will have this week.  Yesterday, we went to the library to see Hotel Transylvania which is a really cute movie.  (We actually own this one.)  And, today we are celebrating Kinsey's 3rd birthday!!!

Our morning started with a sweet note from Daddy and donuts from Mommy.
Kinsey's 3rd Bday2

Kinsey's 3rd Bday

Kinsey's 3rd Bday1
She is growing up way too fast!

Kinsey's 3rd Bday3
After dinner, we sang Happy Birthday to Kinsey and enjoyed some mini cupcakes.

Then, we opened a few of the gifts that I don't want to take to the beach which is when we will have a real birthday party.
Kinsey's 3rd Bday4

Kinsey's 3rd Bday5

Kinsey's 3rd Bday6

Beck got a gift too and I got one for him for a couple of different reasons.  #1 I didn't want him to feel left out and #2 I got him something that he asks to get every time he sees the commercial on tv which is a cup that you shake for three minutes to make ice cream.  Kinsey got one too so Wendy and I shook these silly cups for the longest three minutes and it only made a teeny tiny bit of ice cream!  I am so disappointed.  I thought the ice cream tasted delicious but Beck and Kinsey didn't really care for it.  Again, so disappointed.  Maybe I should have done some research on these things before buying two of them!  Oh well, I guess Brent and I can enjoy some ice cream whenever he stops working on our house.
Kinsey's 3rd Bday7

Kinsey's 3rd Bday8
I think Kinsey had a great birthday today and we ended it on a funny note.  Beck is getting so brave when it comes to water.  He demonstrated how he can stick his head under water...Wow!  I'm really impressed considering this is the kid that hated the swimming pool in his younger years.  We are making huge strides now that we don't own a swimming pool.  Isn't that how it usually works with kids?  They don't want it when you have it and when you don't have it then they love it!  Parenting is so hard but so rewarding.
Kinsey's 3rd Bday9

We love you Kinsey!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment