Saturday, August 7, 2010

Week Four

I am on my own for the fourth week of recovery and I'm so scared. How does a mother entertain a two-year toddler, nurse and care for a newborn while resting so my stitches can heal? Sounds impossible to me! Brent came home every day during his lunch break and helped out which was AWESOME!!!

Katherine and Lola came over to take pictures of Kinsey for her birth announcement and we got a couple of really good shots of her. Infant pictures should be taken when the baby is 1-2 weeks old and Kinsey is almost 4 weeks old at this point. She was not cooperating
but I'm pleased with what Katherine was able to capture between crying and sleeping. Beck had fun playing with Lola.
Friday morning, we loaded up and took a road trip to meet Stephen and Wendy in Canton. Wendy will stay with us for a couple of weeks to help out. This is quarter month for Mom and she's facing the same frustrations with Wendy that Brent and I had when she lived with us. I wanted to help out since she'll be working late hours. Plus, Wendy will be a big help for us. I'm so glad she is with Mom and not going back to my cousin's dysfunctional house. I think Beck almost went stir crazy the other 3 days that we didn't do anything.

This is what happens when Brent and Beck go to the grocery store...
I guess Beck wants to be just like Daddy...
Kinsey's many poses...

No comments:

Post a Comment