Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Play Date

On Tuesday, August 3rd, it was SO hot outside that I decided to take Beck to the Willow Bend mall play area and all of the mom's in the Plano area had the same exact thought! The place was packed full of kids and I had no idea how I was going to keep an eye on Beck while toting Kinsey in her car seat. Luckily, Beck wanted to play on the coin operated vehicles outside of the play area and he didn't care that they moved which was great for me! He jumped from one car to another for about 40 minutes then we headed home for lunch.

T
hat afternoon, Leigh brought Natalie and Anderson to our house after nap time and they had the best time playing! I love that they get along so well. After playing so hard, Beck and Natalie snuggled in our bed to watch cartoons..so sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment