Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Going to the Park

Since the mall was so packed, I got the bright idea to walk to the park that's near our house. I put Kinsey in the stroller and Beck and I walked...big mistake! He carried his shovel and bucket and wanted to stop every so often to put stuff in his bucket so it took us almost 20 minutes to get there!!! He played for a little while but then Kinsey got fussy so we had to get home quickly. I put Beck (about 40 lbs) on my shoulders and quickly walked home as Kinsey was screaming and Beck was killing me! Needless to say, we were all soaking wet from sweat! I was so sore the next day from carrying him and decided that I would never do that again! From now on, we will drive to the park.
This is Kinsey chilling in the stroller and with the penguin...

No comments:

Post a Comment