Sunday, August 8, 2010

Bon Voyage

Wendy's visit is coming to an end and I'm going to miss all of the help. She helped keep the house clean (dishes, laundry, vacuum, etc), let me sleep in the morning or in the afternoon with Beck and she baby-sat the kids when I had appointments (doctors and hair). It was also nice to get out and do more because I can't push 2 strollers by myself.

I'm pretty sure Wendy had fun because there's a lot more to do here than at Mom's house. She told me numerous times that she would come back any time I needed extra help. I know she's going to miss Beck and
Kinsey!
While Wendy was here, she got together with her friend, Ruth.
Ruth is a very sweet girl and is hoping to get married in two years. Wendy is super excited to learn that she's going to be a bridesmaid! I admire Ruth for being such a hard working young lady. She's the grocery cart collector at Wal-Mart which sounds like an easy job but according to the weather man, we will set a record for having over 100 degree weather this year. Poor Ruth has to walk on the scorching hot parking lot for 8 hours and she never calls in sick. She and Wendy are like two peas in a pod and they always have so much fun when they get together.
We took some family pictures before she left...Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment