Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Check Out My Sweet Ride

I told Brent that I thought we should get Beck a motorized car for Christmas so Brent immediately got on Craigs List and found a Jeep for cheap! Looks like I need to think of something else to get him for Christmas. So, after we ate dinner, we took a road trip to McKinney and bought it. Beck absolutely loves it! We take him to the green belt and he has lots of space to ride. I later found out that Brent wanted a motorized car when he was younger but apparently his parents would not let him have one. Then I found out that they did not want him to have one because they were afraid one of them would run into a barbed wire fence which I can see happening. We will take the Jeep to East Texas the next time we are in and we'll definitely keep Beck away from the fence.

No comments:

Post a Comment