Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Happy 4th Birthday Ava!!!

Mom arrived at our house before lunch on Friday so we packed up and headed to la Madeleine for mom's favorite...chicken salad sandwich. Afterwards, we did a little shopping and I discovered that I absent-mindedly laid my keys down in a store when we were ready to leave. I back-tracked my steps and somebody had turned my car key in, thank goodness! We put the kids down for a nap and I did a work out that I had recorded on the tv. Brent and I went out to eat dinner and it was nice to have some quiet, alone time.
Brent should have gone to bed early because he had to get u
p at 2:30am and head to work. His project in Allen is an apartment complex for the elderly. Because of the Texas heat, they poured fifty truck loads of concrete at 3:00am before it got super hot. Mom and Wendy left our house around 8 and stopped in Terrell to do a little shopping.

We had to be at Ava's 4th birthday party at 10am. Needless to say, Brent was exhausted by that afternoon. I think Ava had an wonderful birthday party!
Happy Birthday Ava!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment