Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Spring Break Week

03.09.14

Six Flags 2014
We are taking a road trip to McKinney!

This is Beck's first spring break week and I thought it would be fun to visit friends and family.  So, we are going to Leigh's house first because tomorrow is Natalie's birthday and we are going to spend the day at Six Flags!  Then, we'll spend the night with Uncle Jeff and Aunt Jill so we can play with cousin Marcus.  We'll end our Tour de Dallas at Uncle Brian and Aunt Katherine's house because we have three cousins to play with there (Ava, Lola and Otto).  Beck has soccer practice Thursday night or I would have made more plans in Dallas.  Plus, three nights in three different houses was a lot for Beck and Kinsey.  They told me they were scared every night but Mommy was there to protect them.  (Did you know I have super hero powers?)

Six Flags 20141
Natalie and Kinsey...best buddies!

Six Flags 20142
Leigh made a dinner that I've never had before...spaghetti made with bowtie pasta!  It was pretty tasty!  I can't wait to make it!

I hope the kids are ready for a big day tomorrow!!!

2 comments:

  1. Kinsey looks grumpy! BB

    ReplyDelete
  2. She was not happy that I wanted to take a picture! I interrupted their fun. Lol!

    ReplyDelete