Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Six Flags (part one)

03.10.14

Six Flags 20144
We're Here!!!  The kids are so super excited especially Natalie since today is her birthday!

Six Flags 20145
First stop is at the carousel...Beck and Anderson are studying the map.

Six Flags 20146
The kids are already hungry so we stopped for lunch.  I bought two hot dog plates...Beck only ate the weinnee and Kinsey only ate the bread!  So, I got to eat the leftovers and the fried potato chips were the best! It's a good thing I brought drinks and snacks in my back pack because we will need them today!

Six Flags 20147
Luckily, Six Flags has a kiddie area which is where we spent most of our day.  However, the brand new kiddie area is under construction so maybe we will see that next time.
Six Flags 20148

Six Flags 20149

Six Flags 201410
I took Anderson, Beck and Kinsey on this ferris wheel while Leigh took Natalie to ride the roller coaster.  Ironically, we got on both rides at the same time and we watched them go up and down the tracks while we went around and around.  Ha!
Six Flags 201411

Six Flags 201414

Six Flags 201413
Yosemite Sam's Texas Tea Cup ride was the worst ride for me to watch!  I just knew that somebody would get sick!  I was completely anxious the entire time!!!  However, only one kid got really dizzy and asked his mommy to carry him.
Six Flags 201412

Six Flags 201415
Can you believe Beck and Kinsey would NOT pose with Sylvester?

Six Flags 201416
This one is for Stu...he LOVES Wonder Woman!

Six Flags 201417
Beck is adamant about finding places on the map!

Six Flags 201418
We stood in line to ride the swings but when it came time to get on, Beck and Anderson did not want to ride it!  So, I offered to watch them while the brave girls (Leigh, Natalie and Kinsey) rode the swings.

Six Flags 201419
Kinsey Girl's braveness amazes me!!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment