Saturday, September 29, 2012

School Pictures

09.11.12

It's Tuesday morning, Beck has missed six days of school and I wanted him to wear a beachy type of outfit today (pull-over shirt/plaid shorts) but he had no part of wearing the shorts I had picked out.  I finally gave in and put on a Cars t-shirt and his most comfy shorts that he loves.  When I dropped him off at school, Mrs. Mason tells us that he needs to go to the gym for school pictures.  What?  I immediately thought of the outfit I wanted him to wear.  I wish I had known that today was picture day.  But, I keep telling myself that he's happy wearing what he had on.  And, Mrs. Mason LOVED the jar of sand and seashells we gave her!  Beck wanted to carry the jar and give it to her...aw, so sweet! 
102HPAIO

No comments:

Post a Comment