Thursday, September 20, 2012

Family Beach Pictures

Tonight is the night to do our family beach pictures and in true Bishop style, we showed up late to the party and to make matters worse there was a gigantic dark cloud hovering over us.  As a picture aficionado, you would think that I would have purchased a brand new $10 memory card for this very special, once in a lifetime moment but no...I used the same memory card that I've used for the past two years!  After seeing the pictures, I started thinking to myself, "What happened?  These pictures should be much clearer."  That's when I realized that I've never changed the memory card in a long, long time.  I also wonder if the focus was in the wrong position.  Aye carumba!  Needless to say, I am totally bummed that these pictures are somewhat fuzzy but the most important thing to remember is that this was the best trip we've had thus far!  I know it will only get better from here!
beach fam pic

Saturday Beach12

Saturday Beach13

Saturday Beach15

Saturday Beach18

Saturday Beach19

This afternoon, I went to a store next to the the grocery store and a fly kept biting my leg.  The lady working at this little store whipped out a fly swatter and killed it then she commented on how these pesky little flies can be so vicious.  Well, about halfway into our photo session tonight, the flies came out and started biting Beck's legs.  Actually, they were biting all of us but Beck was the most dramatic about it and that pretty much ended me getting any more pictures of him smiling...this is him screaming because of a fly biting his leg.  Daddy tried to comfort him by putting water on him but nothing worked.  Beck made it very clear that he did not like the flies. 
Saturday Beach22

Saturday Beach24

Saturday Beach25

Saturday Beach26

Just like last year, the kids jumped in the pool with their clothes on!  I think it is so funny that they do that! 
Saturday Beach27

Saturday Beach29

Saturday Beach28

But, the flies found us there too so we went to our room, changed into our swimsuits and hit the inside pool.  Beck and Kinsey turned into little fish tonight!  They were swimming all over the pool with their floaties on their arms!  I hope you have enjoyed looking at our family beach pictures.  It sure is a lot of work but totally worth it.  I'll cherish them forever!  Tomorrow is our last day at the beach and then we make the long drive back home on Monday.
Saturday Beach30

No comments:

Post a Comment