Saturday, September 8, 2012

Phoenix IX Condo

I can smell the beach!  Brent and I share the same love for the beach even though our childhood family trips varied.  As a child, Brent and his family took a trip to the beach every year but I only took two beach trips with my family...one was to Hawaii and one was a 7-day Virgin Island cruise.  I wonder what our family will do as the kids get older?
phoenix condo12

This condo is larger than the one we rented in Galveston and we are right on the beach.  It is perfect!  Our sweet little Beck is such a good helper.  We had so much to unload that we asked him to push a cart full of stuff and he did a great job!  (We used two carts and one rack.)
phoenix condo1

phoenix condo

I plan on spending many hours on this balcony.  It's so relaxing listening to the waves and searching for dolphins.
phoenix condo3

phoenix condo2

We arrived five days after hurricane Isaac hit New Orleans and we can see a little bit of what the storm did to Orange Beach. Can you tell the walkway to the beach is buried?
phoenix condo4

phoenix condo5

And the seashells are abundant!  I'm in seashell heaven!!!  I collected a bucket full today.
phoenix condo6

Kinsey took a slight tumble when a wave pushed her over and she got really scared but luckily she was fine after she realized that everything would be ok.
phoenix condo7

phoenix condo8

She loved being buried by Daddy!
phoenix condo9

This poor fence took a beating during the recent big storm.
phoenix condo10

I'm not sure how much we'll use the inside pool but I sure do love the hot tub!  I'm looking forward to watching the kids play and spending time with Brent who works so hard. 
phoenix condo11

No comments:

Post a Comment