Wednesday, November 17, 2010

You Are Beautiful!

Every mother thinks their baby is beautiful...When Beck was a baby, I always said, "He is SO stinking cute!" and I'm now saying the same thing about Kinsey. I can't get enough of her which is exactly how I felt with Beck and still do. They both make me SO happy!
My biggest regret is not starting this blog when Beck was a baby. I placed all of his baby pictures on an external hard drive that was dropped which resulted in losing all of my pictures...even our wedding pictures. I'm hoping that one day those pictures can somehow be recovered.

I try to snap pictures as often as possible because kids grow up so fast and it seems like they change overnight. I love capturing pictures of Kinsey when she's happy because she has the biggest smile and it seems like her eyes sparkle.

No comments:

Post a Comment