Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Cute Clothes

Now that the weather is changing, Brent and I bought the kids some warm clothes. Beck got some much needed pants and a jacket. Kinsey, on the other hand, got lots of super cute clothes!!! I went a little crazy with her wardrobe but ended up taking back three outfits because they were too hard to get on which meant no room to grow in and that simply will not work since she's growing like a weed. And, the most expensive outfit wasn't worth keeping because it had fur around the neckline and since she is teething it was immediately soaking wet and in her mouth. Brent suggested I take the fur off which was a great idea and the designer of the outfit was smart because the fur had snaps on it so you could take it off to wash the onesie but then I ended up with three snaps around the neckline...bummer! But, it did inspire me to try and make this so now I'm on a mission to find a rhinestone snowflake. Here are pictures of the outfits that I loved but did not keep...

No comments:

Post a Comment