Monday, November 22, 2010

Kinsey Gurl

When I take a shower, I put Kinsey in her bouncy chair (Thank you Karen Bishop for this much used chair!) because she loves hearing the water run and I get the bathroom so steamy that you can cut it with a knife! (I have no proof that she loves these things...this is just my opinion.) As I was taking a shower, I peeked out to check on Kinsey and she was kicking her long legs so hard that she was just about to fall out of her chair! After pulling her long body back up in the chair, she went to town on her feet! She really loves to chew on her toes and I enjoy watching her do it.

Beck went to nursery while Brent and I went to Sunday school class and the lady in his room asked what is his sister's name. He quickly responded, "KinseyGurl" (all one word) and she didn't understand what he was saying so she asked us her name when we got him. I told her that her name is Kinsey and she told us how she couldn't understand what Beck had said. I knew what had happened and explained to her that he calls her Kinsey Girl but it sounds like one word and she laughed and said that is exactly what he said. We crack up hearing him call her by this name! He is a trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment