Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Getting Ready for Halloween

Kinsey had many super cute Halloween outfits to wear (thanks to Neena and Aunt Jill) so I had to put them on her whenever we went out. She has also discovered her tongue and loves to stick it out! And, she's drooling like a dog with rabies!

Beck, on the other hand, only had one Halloween shirt and the one time we went out to dinner with the Bishop family at Cheesecake Factory, I had the bright idea to spike his hair since he's in need of a hair cut. Brent and I laughed so hard but Beck did not think it was funny at all! In fact, once he felt his hair he immediately started saying, "my hair, my hair!" Brent had to wet it down at the restaurant because it bothered him so much. I'm so glad we got this one picture of his hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment