Saturday, November 6, 2010

Nana and Aunt Wendy's Visit

Nana and Aunt Wendy came in to see Beck's last tumble class. After the class ended, we went to Decorator's Warehouse which we pass every time we go to class and this store had the most beautiful Christmas decorations!!! The trees were so pretty and almost everything had glitter on it...I was in heaven!!! Beck enjoyed seeing the life size nutcrackers, polar bears and Santa Claus.

Beck is having a difficult time pronouncing Nana's name so we are changing it to what he is calling her which is Neena. Since we had free baby-sitters, Brent and I went to Mexi-Go (Mexican restaurant near our house) and had a fantastic dinner! I ate shrimp enchildas...yummy! I also got my hair cut and colored this afternoon so this was a good hair day.

No comments:

Post a Comment