Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Saints Unified Voices

05.02.14

Rodeo Roundup_Beck24
All dressed up for kindergarten graduation pictures! 

First Weekend of May_2014
Brent and Beck are having their very first father/son camp out at the local state park and Beck loved it!!! They did all kinds of fun things such as fishing, getting on the paddle boat, shooting the bb gun, roasting marshmallows, etc.  Beck had so much fun with daddy that he told me that girls are not allowed to go camping!  I'm not really sure how I feel about that...I certainly enjoy mommy/daughter time but I'd like to go camping too.  Maybe we can alternate?
First Weekend of May_20141

I invited my mom and my mother-in-law to a performance (Saints Unified Voices) at our church here in Bullard directed by Gladys Knight.  It starts at 5:30pm and I went to the church at 4pm to stand in line so we could get good seats which we did.  This is something that I will never forget!  The choir was awesome and hearing Gladys talk about the church was inspiring.  Her son joined the church first and he was excited about the things he had learned so she decided to check it out.  She is an adult convert just like me!  I really enjoyed hearing her stories and she made us laugh so please see this if you are ever given the opportunity!  I don't mind sharing her stories if you are interested in hearing them from me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment