Tuesday, January 27, 2015

MOPS and Stuffed Animals

05.08.14

Table Discussion: "What are your plans for Mother's Day?"  We have planned a trip to Broken Bow and I'm looking forward to our weekend get-a-away!

Our speaker today is Mary Ann and her topic is "Toddler Milestones...What to Look For".  I must have zoned out because I do not have any notes so there's not much to share on this meeting.

1st week of May 201411
Kinsey had a fun time making a banner for me and I love it!

1st week of May 20147
After we picked up Beck from school, we decided to play with the million stuffed animals the kids brought down stairs.  This is Beck covered up with the animals! I also have a slow motion video of him popping out from under the animals which is really cool to watch.

1st week of May 20148
Then, they covered me and took a picture of my face!  Ha!

1st week of May 20149
Kinsey is studying the Apple TV guide on the bed she made.  Ha!

1st week of May 201410
She's putting her fancy skirt on her elephant.  Oh, how they both crack me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment