Sunday, January 18, 2015

Rodeo Round-Up

04.30.14

Rodeo Roundup_Beck22
Rodeo Round-up is a really big deal!  So much work goes into making this event a very special day for the kids at Little People's school.  Every class has their own schedule to follow and this is Beck's schedule...do you see what time they eat lunch?  Who eats lunch at 10:30am?

Rodeo Roundup_Beck
I love all of the signs!

Rodeo Roundup_Beck1
I am a very lucky mom to be able to volunteer today!  And, a room was set up for the kids of moms that are volunteering and Kinsey loved it!

Rodeo Roundup_Beck2
After prepping a craft for the kids to make and doing some face painting which I've never done before, I was able to join Beck and watch him enjoy this giant slide set up in the gym.  :)  Plus, I got to eat a bowl of Frito pie.
Rodeo Roundup_Beck3

Rodeo Roundup_Beck4
Some kids dressed the part for rodeo round-up and some didn't.  Beck told me he did not want to dress up as a cowboy but told me he wish he had after we left school today.

Rodeo Roundup_Beck5
Since my volunteer time was over, I picked up Kinsey and we joined Beck for the rest of the festivities.

Rodeo Roundup_Beck13
This is one happy kid!  And, I am a lucky girl to be able to join him today!

Rodeo Roundup_Beck10
Cowboy Campfire was really neat!

Rodeo Roundup_Beck12
This is the craft I helped prep for the kids to make.

Rodeo Roundup_Beck14
It's petting zoo time!!!

Rodeo Roundup_Beck15

Rodeo Roundup_Beck16

Rodeo Roundup_Beck17
Bridger, Beck and Cash

Rodeo Roundup_Beck18
Beck is playing with his shadow.

Rodeo Roundup_Beck19

Rodeo Roundup_Beck20
We ended the day on a high note because this is what the kids loved the most! 

Rodeo Roundup_Beck21
Standing: Bridger, ?, Cash, Delaney, Claire, Hays and Beck

1 comment:

  1. cute kids. Those pants are wayyyy too little on him now! BB

    ReplyDelete