Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Last Week of June

We started the week going to the library Monday afternoon to watch a movie called The Muppets.  We have not seen this movie and I was looking forward to watching it.  Beck enjoyed it, Kinsey laughed a few times and danced a little but she mostly enjoyed running around the library.  As you can see, we get quite comfy at the library because this mommy sits on the floor with my kids so I bring a soft blanket for us to sit on, Beck's Transformer blanket, a pillow, Kinsey's blanket and she also wanted to bring Minnie Mouse.  Next time, I'm going to bring a bigger pillow.
week before 4th

The kids picked out a prize for reading and I was shocked that they did not pick out the same thing.  Kinsey's squirt fish will be a lot of fun during bath time!
week before 4th1

Four days ago, Beck's preschool class went to the library and made a magic wand with glitter and the glitter is still all over the floor.  Beck must have rubbed his eyes after putting his hands on the floor and he never knew he had glitter on him!
week before 4th2

I can't figure out why I love these cheap glasses that Wendy left at my house but I do and the kids do too!  They both love wearing them.
week before 4th3

On Wednesday afternoon, we went back to the library to see a puppet performer but unfortunately, this lady only had one puppet.  She was entertaining but couldn't keep Kinsey's attention.
week before 4th5

week before 4th4

After the lady finished her show, she made balloons for all of the kids...Beck got a sword and Kinsey got a little bug.
week before 4th6

This week's theme at school is Out of This World and Beck made a very cool space ship.
week before 4th7

I got a wild hair on Thursday afternoon and bought some firecrackers!  Beck said he wanted poppers which ended up being the biggest hit with the kids.  Beck especially loved throwing them at me and Daddy...Daddy loved throwing them at me and Beck...Kinsey loved stepping on them.  They also enjoyed the very large sparklers.  Beck also wanted me to buy a tank firecracker which he absolutely loved!!!  This has been a very fun week!!!
week before 4th8

No comments:

Post a Comment