Sunday, July 29, 2012

Favorite Fast Food Restaurant

07.14.12

Today, we spent a grueling five hours in Daddy's truck looking at land/lots in Bullard.  I say grueling because being trapped in a vehicle that long is torture for me and I can only imagine how bored the kids were but we did take one break to stretch our legs.  We spent an hour at the coolest fast food place I've ever seen in my life!  A beach-style play area at Sonic, of all places.  Brent and I tried to figure out why more fast food places haven't adopted this type of play area.  Maybe there's a fear of getting sand mites or a difficulty of keeping it sanitary but our kids sure loved it!
sonic in bullard

sonic in bullard1

sonic in bullard2

sonic in bullard3

sonic in bullard4

sonic in bullard5

sonic in bullard6

sonic in bullard7

After our big search, we have pretty much settled on building in one neighborhood which is only minutes from Brent's office and right across the street from a golf course.  I'm getting super excited about getting settled into a home.  The thought of unpacking all of our stuff makes me smile!  I've spent lots of time on Pinterest lately looking at paint colors, kitchens and decorating kids rooms.  Brent's remodel projects must be ready one month from today which is right around the corner and then he'll have time to focus on getting our little family settled in a new town.

This evening, we left the kids with Kiki and Pops to see the Spiderman movie.  We sure enjoyed our evening together and I know Beck and Kinsey loved spending time with Kiki and Pops. 

No comments:

Post a Comment