Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Snowballs!

02.13

The only time I get on the computer is when the kids take a nap or after they go to bed which means I'm up pretty late on some nights...I usually end up going to bed at midnight after checking emails, Pinterest, Facebook or working on the blog. On this particular night, I had just shut down my computer at midnight and looked out the window to see giant snowflakes falling!!! I was so excited! I grabbed Brent's iPad and made a video of it falling because I didn't know if it would still be on the ground by the time the kids got up.

I was like a little kid when it was time to get up! I was dying to see if there was snow on the ground but unfortunately it has been too warm and it didn't stay cold enough. But, we do have some icy/snow mixture around the trees and on Nanny's ramp to the shed.

snowballs

He was so excited to go outside and throw snowballs that we immediately put on our winter clothes before eating breakfast. (Notice that Kinsey also put on a tutu and she won't wear gloves!) Poor Kinsey has a runny nose and she did not enjoy the snowball. This was the only time I've ever seen her want to go in the house. Usually, she's the one wanting to play outside and Beck wants to stay in the house.

snowballs2

snowballs1

snowballs3

snowballs4

snowballs5

It was drizzling when we were out there and it later rained which totally melted what was on the ground. Beck has seen snow every year and although it's not a lot, at least he got throw a few snowballs this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment