Saturday, February 18, 2012

Happy Birthday to Me!

02.10

Today is the Big Day...yep, I'm 39 years young today and looking forward to spending it doing what I love best...shopping! I loaded up the kids after we ate lunch and headed to Big D. They slept half way there and we hit about four stores before going to our Plano house. Beck was so excited to stay at our Plano house. I couldn't get our heat to come on when I got there so that was a little concerning especially since it was going to be extremely cold tonight!

Now for the $25,000 question...where shall we eat tonight? I didn't want to venture to far from the house for several reasons. #1 - Brent would be in town soon, #2 - it's Friday and traffic on any Friday is a nightmare and #3 - I was tired since I had been busy from the time we woke up. We met Heather and the girls at the Spring Hill park for a science experiment and they all sang Happy Birthday to me and we all ate an ice cream sandwich. Unfortunately, it was really chilly so the kids did not want to play. Then, I got an estimate on getting new struts for the SUV, ate lunch, packed up the car with almost everything we own, shopped...needless to say, I was ready for a low key night. Beck informed me that he did not want a burger, hot dog or mac n cheese. Then, I thought of a place that I haven't been to in a long time and they have lasagna which Beck loves so we ended up eating dinner at Olive Garden. It was awesome! The kids did great until they were done eating then they got kind of wild but I enjoyed watching them play with the salad tongs and creating new meals with our left overs!

bday dinner

bday dinner1

bday dinner2

bday dinner3

This was an awesome birthday meal! And, we got home right after Daddy and he quickly fixed our heat problem (needed new batteries) then we ate a cup cake that Neena brought over yesterday. Happy Birthday to me!
bday dinner4

No comments:

Post a Comment