Friday, February 24, 2012

Happy Birthday Wendy!

02.17

We usually meet Heather and the girls at the park on Friday mornings but it was raining so we headed to the mall to meet up with Neena, Aunt Wendy and my Aunt Vickie. Vickie picked up Wendy the day before her birthday and she spent a couple of nights with her. She took her to the salon on her actual birthday and got her hair cut and colored. I love what the girl did to Wendy's hair!

wendy bday6

After shopping, we ate lunch at Wendy's favorite restaurant, Pappacita's then Wendy opened the present from us...she loved everything especially the Sonic gift card!

wendy bday2

Beck enjoyed making soup with the salsa...

wendy bday3

And, Kinsey had fun throwing the plastic egg that we got out of a coin machine on the ground...

wendy bday4

wendy bday5

Neena and Vickie took the kids to the pet store while Wendy and I got our brows waxed. They sure love petting the animals! I'm getting the itch to get one because I love watching them play with the cats and the dogs.

I think Wendy had a fantastic birthday and I know that Mom being in town made her day even more special.

No comments:

Post a Comment