Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Sandy Lake Amusement Part - part two

We ended the day doing my most favorite thing in the whole wide world...bumper cars!!! I am fascinated with the thrill of weaving in and out, going as fast as I can without getting hit or stuck! Noah rode with Jody and Ava rode with Jennifer. At one point, Jennifer was stuck so I hit them trying to bump them out into the open so they could go but it didn't work and I'm pretty sure Ava was really scared after that move. Whoops. Beck rode with me and he must have loved it because once the cars stopped, I got out and he moved into my seat and put the strap around his neck in hopes of riding it again. Poor thing was so upset when Daddy came and got him. I was a little bummed too because I would have loved riding it again. We will be sure to ride it next time.


Sandy 8




Kath's Pics4




Sandy 10




Kath's Pics5




Sandy 9




Kath's Pics6




Kath's Pics3


Before we parted ways, the kids jumped in Jody and Jennifer's rental and had fun making faces. They also enjoyed the back door opening and closing.


Kath's Pics12




Kath's Pics13




Sandy 111



Poor little Kinsey was so tired...



Kath's Pics10


I love this...


Sandy 11



And, I love this...


Kath's Pics16



Brent and I are a perfect match because we love showing our guns! Ha!


Kath's Pics17



Good times and good memories!


Kath's Pics7




Kath's Pics14

No comments:

Post a Comment