Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Haircut

Our little Beck is turning into a little boy...it was way past time to get a haircut so that's how we spent Friday Family Fun Night. We went to the salon and I got some before shots of Beck's out of control hair.


Beck Haircut


While we waited, Kinsey played with the hair products available to purchase...that's my girl!


Beck Haircut1


We actually had a coupon for the hair cut and we told Beck that was his "ticket" (from Polar Express). He sat in the chair all by himself and did a pretty good job of being still. (I think he would have done better if I had not been there taking pictures.)


Beck Haircut2


Afterwards, he got a sucker which he loves and handed his "ticket" to the guy that cut his hair. It was so cute! I think his hair looks GREAT!!!


Beck Haircut3


We gave both kids a bath and they both hung out on the blue kids chair.


Beck Haircut4




Beck Haircut5

No comments:

Post a Comment