Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Pampers Diaper Sleeve

After Kinsey was born, I signed up on Pampers web site so that I could enter the codes that are on each diaper sleeve in hopes of accumulating enough points to get something fabulous for free. Ha! I am so mad at myself for not starting this after Beck was born because there is no telling how many points I would have at this time since he is still wearing them!!! As of today, I have 1,351 points which could get me an Educational Insights Playfoam or Alex Stamp & Farm Kit. Maybe I'll be able to get a Radio Flyer Grow n Go Bike by the time I'm done with diapers!


Bag on Head


On this particular night, Beck thought it would be funny to put the diaper sleeve on his head and Kinsey thought it was funny too!


Bag on Head1


Then, Beck wanted to put the diaper sleeve on Daddy and of course both kids thought that was really funny!


Bag on Head2




Bag on Head3

No comments:

Post a Comment