Sunday, May 29, 2011

Friday Night Family Fun Night

We took the kids to the mall to play since it had rained that day. Little did we know that little Miss Kinsey was a monkey! I let her crawl around and all she wanted to do is climb everything! The first thing she climbed was a slide on the front of a train and Beck was at the top encouraging her to keep going. I was very nervous taking pictures of her because I was afraid she would fall and I wouldn't be able to catch her but she never did fall.


FNFFN



FNFFN2



FNFFN3



FNFFN4



FNFFN5


They both had so much fun!


FNFFN1



FNFFN6




A little girl approached the couple next to us and told them her mommy was working and that alarmed all of us! We watched her for about 30 minutes and nobody was watching her! Brent wanted to talk to security and I wanted to call CPS. That little girl has been left there before because she knew what to do...she made friends with girls that would play with her and she never left the play area! Brent finally talked to the lady in the kiosk next to the play area and she called security. When the security guy showed up, I saw a male walk in the play area holding a little sack from the cookie store and the little girl talked to him. I told Brent it was too late that somebody was there to watch her now. The security guy talked to the man and everything checked out. Then, the security guy talked to us and told Brent that he was very familiar with the little girls mom which tells us that we are not the first people to report that little girl being alone in the play area. It broke my heart to see that litte girl fend for herself. I can't imagine leaving my child alone in a mall. You can bet that I gave both of my kids a big hug that night.
FNFFN7

FNFFN8



FNFFN9

No comments:

Post a Comment