Thursday, April 7, 2011

New Living Room







It's not really new but all of Brent's hard work has paid off because our living room looks fabulous! (Can you tell I'm very happy to not have to look at paneling every day?)

Before...

After...

It was much easier to take Kinsey shopping than keeping her away from the paint and tape.

I was on a mission to find a bathing suit for our beach trip in June and looked at almost every store. I've always had good luck finding cute bathing suits at Target and that was the very last place I went to and that's exactly where I found the perfect bathing suit! I've always been a bikini type of girl but not this year! Not after what two pregnancies has done to my belly! So, I had to find a tankini and most that I tried on just didn't work or they were super expensive. The one I bought only cost $40 and I'm very happy with it! I'd love to show you a picture of it but you'll have to wait until I have some color...I'm too pasty white right now. Anyway, Kinsey did a great job shopping with me. She was a good sport when it came to getting her in and out of her car seat and watching me try on a million swim suits!

Before Beck's birthday party, Brent also painted the hallway and it looks great!

No comments:

Post a Comment