Monday, April 25, 2011

Birthday Party at Bishop Playhouse


On Friday, April 8th, we celebrated Beck's birthday with Kinsey and Casey. It was a small party but we had fun eating the yummy chocolate chip cookies I baked while they took their afternoon nap.









Here's the funny story...Beck and I made the hats for Kinsey and Casey. We made them while they took their morning nap. Beck enjoyed gluing the balls on each triangle and I told him we needed to let them dry. We played outside until the babies woke up then ate lunch. After we all ate lunch, I went to the bathroom and when I returned, I found Casey in the living room eating the balls off of his hat and Kinsey in the kitchen doing the same thing! I about had a heart attack!!! I quickly stuck my finger in their mouths to get the balls out before they swallowed them. Luckily, the situation was under control before Melissa returned with a birthday gift for Beck which was super sweet!

Beck loved wearing his hat but not Casey and Kinsey just wanted to eat hers! And, Beck sure enjoyed eating two chocolate chip cookies!

The weather was really nice so I loaded up the kids in the strollers and took them for a walk. Beck loves riding in the single stroller but it's really hard for me to push him in it so this may be the last ride in this stroller.

Check out Kinsey's chunky legs...I love it!

After Casey left Bishop Playhouse, I took Beck and Kinsey for a walk in the double stroller until Brent came home.

1 comment:

  1. hehe...Alyssa's got chunky legs too!!! I love those rolls :)

    ReplyDelete