Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Friday Night Family Fun Night



It's the weekend before Beck's big birthday party, so we spent the evening shopping at Party City and US Toy for birthday hats, party favor gifts, ordering balloons and a Thomas the Train costume. Today is also April Fool's day but no jokes were played on us today.









Since we were out shopping, I didn't take any pictures. These pictures were taken the next evening as we enjoyed the weather and played in the pool...sort of...the water is way too cold to get in it!


Surprisingly, Beck took off his socks which is shocking considering he never goes a second without wearing socks. Kinsey also stuck her feet in the water, thanks to Daddy, and she loved sticking her hands in the water and splashing. I'm pretty sure she's going to be my little dare devil.


I can't remember what the kids were looking at...maybe a bird?


I can't wait until we can play in the pool with Beck and Kinsey!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment