Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Baby Shower for Jennifer








My long-time friend, Jennifer Carmichael is having her first baby and she's having a girl! I'm so happy for her and her husband! I played softball with Jennifer about 15 years ago and we were the worst team on the league! We never got together to practice and half the time nobody knew what position to play but it was fun getting together and spending the evening outside. We laugh about it now and we didn't care that we never won a game. Jennifer has two identical sisters and it was always hard for me to tell who was who as you can see in the picture below...

Cyndi and Jill (Jennifer's sisters) threw an awesome baby shower...the cake was way too cute to eat...the food was divine, especially the truffles that I later found out was purchased at Costco...the best truffles I've tasted and I've tasted many truffles since I use to work for a french company. I'm too embarrassed to say how many of these things I ate!

Jennifer told me that she's gained 12 lbs which is crazy...she doesn't even look preggers!

She got some great gifts and we played several games...

The gifts for the guests were awesome!!! I won the baby food game since I was the only one with the youngest baby and I'm quite aware of the flavors being offered today. My prize was a Fossil wallet! How cool is that! And, my guest gift was 12 personalized note cards (including envelopes) which I absolutely love and a Fossil necklace!

It was great seeing some old friends that I haven't seen in years and I do hope we see each other more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment