Tuesday, May 4, 2010

First Hair Cut

That's right...Beck is almost 25-months old and he's just now getting his first hair cut. Poor thing looked like Charlie Brown for the longest time. My dear friend, Tracy Martinez, cut his hair at 8:15 Saturday morning. [I've known Tracy since we worked together at Steven Maxx Salon when I use to be a manicurist and that was 15 years ago.] Beck absolutely hated getting his hair cut as I thought he would but he looks very handsome with his new do!

We first started with Beck sitting in my lap...the reason why he has swim clothes on is because we went to swim class after seeing Tracy.
Beck thought he was safe in Daddy's arm's but here comes Tracy again!
Now he's happy with the sucker!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness...he is so handsome!! The first haircut is always so emotional...for everyone! :-)

    ReplyDelete